The first Sri Lankan developer to release an app and a constant innovator in the field, we have developed apps in partnership with many of the leading companies in a variety of industries.
One of our most significant achievements is developing the most downloaded app in Sri Lanka for our partners Ada Derana.
We believe mobile is where you as a business will be operating in the very near future and as such we want to equip you with the best possible tools. We develop many different types of apps, from simple branding apps to fully integrated functional apps that will replace all desktop functionality.
When Does an App Make Sense? Despite the many inherent benefits of the mobile web, apps are still very popular, and there are a number of specific use scenarios where an app will be your best choice. Generally speaking, if you need one of the following, an app makes sense:
- Interactivity/Gaming – for interactivity an app is always going to be your best choice, at least for the foreseeable future.
- Regular Usage/Personalization – If your target users are going to be using your app in a personalized fashion on a regular basis then an app provides a great way to do that.
- Complex Calculations or Reporting – If you need something that will take data and allow you to manipulate it with complex calculations, charts or reports (think banking or investment) an app will help you do that very effectively.
- Native Functionality or Processing Required – mobile web browsers are getting increasingly good at accessing certain mobile-specific functions such as click-to-call, SMS and GPS. However, if you need to access a user’s camera or processing power an app will still do that much more effectively.
- No connection Required – If you need to provide offline access to content or perform functions without a network/wireless connection then an app makes sense.
- Direct channel of communication – an app is also an useful to speak directly to your relevant audience, enabling more personal communication and branding.
We have invested in research in our mobile application development and it shows in our diverse line of interactive mobile apps. We are constantly looking for new challenges that serve to expand the boundaries of mobile app development.